Ford E-Series 4×4 conversions
ExpoVans offers coil spring 4×4 conversions for ’92-’14 Ford E-Series vans utilizing the proven radius arm suspension and heavy duty Dana 60 front axle from ’05-16 F-series Super Duty trucks. Our ExpoVans 4WD conversion is comprised of the fewest custom parts of any 4×4 conversion on the market and the remaining components are off-the-shelf Ford or aftermarket parts. This makes serviceability extremely easy and any shop familiar with the F-series trucks can work on your 4WD-converted van without hesitation.
We designed and engineered our conversion components to provide very stable handling and unmatched ride characteristics. Suspension geometry is especially important with the radius arm design as the caster (steering axis inclination) changes throughout the suspension travel. Too little caster and the vehicle can become unstable and have a tendency to wander in the lane. We’ve designed in enough caster such that the van retains adequate geometry throughout the suspension travel and tracks straight even on rough roads with minimal driver input. The ride is smooth and comfortable due to the progressive coil springs and Fox shocks.
All of our conversion parts are CAD designed and CNC manufactured to ensure proper fit and superb finish. We powdercoat our parts with a multi-stage process to prevent rust and promote a clean, factory look.
Benefits of our coil spring 4WD conversion:
- Fewest custom parts of any conversion available
- Straightforward, bolt-on installation, no welding required
- Service items are all common Ford (or aftermarket) parts from the F-Series trucks or the E-Series vans
- Using a front axle from a 2013+ F-Series Super Duty SRW truck will get you the large factory brakes (14.29″ rotors)
- Clearance for up to 35″ tires with no fender trimming
- Manual NV217 or electronic-shift-on-the-fly NV273 transfer case
- Compatible with Sterling 10.5″ rear axle
- Compatible with Advancetrac/RSC (if equipped)
- Smooth, comfortable ride and stable handling
We welcome you to contact us for info about our 4×4 conversion
ExpoVans Ultimate E-Series Components
With good diesel vans becoming harder and harder to find, we built a complete on-off Ultimate E-Series Van with fully custom “plug and play” 4th Generation 6.7L Cummins engine swap and Allison transmission swap. NOTE; we at ExpoVans aren’t building another, but we’re happy to offer some of our conversion COMPONENTS ONLY used in our Ultimate E-Series Van if you’d like to build your own.
- 4th Generation 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel custom engine mounts for E-Series, and 6-speed Allison custom billet adapters
- ExpoVans coil/radius arm 4×4 conversion bracket kit
- Extended range rear-mounted poly 55gal fuel tank brackets for EB vans
Please inquire about our components